San Juan, Puerto Rico) – Great show at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico de San Juan where the very hot Puerto Rican fans returned to see a WWE Premium Live Event live like nothing had happened since the 2005 New Year’s Revolution. The long wait was rewarded with a spectacular WrestleMania backlash (first PLE after lo Immortals storefront in Los Angeles), ended with Cody Rhodes’ successful robbery of Brock Lesnar, who exited the ring in a bloodied mask after banging his forehead against an open corner. So the American Nightmare capitalized on that, knocking over a Kimura Lock attempt by the former UFC champion and going to three.
Bad Bunny is the king of WrestleMania Backlash
After we were friends and now we’ve teamed up at WrestleMania 37 Bad Bunny and Damian Priest have become rivals and added another gem to their “feud” with the San Juan Street Fight Match. The rapper wins, cheered on by the crowd: The two also clash in the crowd and an extraordinary move by Priest comes out of it. During the meeting, legends like Carlito and Savio Vega – alongside Rey Mysterio – stopped by to stop the doomsday that had occurred in Priest’s favor to deliver victory to Bunny.
WrestleMania Backlash, all results
These are all the results of the Premium Live Event:
- Raw Women’s Championship – Winner: Bianca Belair against IYO Sky
- single games – Winner: Seth Rollins against homos
- United States Championship Triple Threat Match – Winner: Austin Theory vs. Bronson Reed vs. Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Women’s Championship – Winner: Rhea Ripley against Zelina Vega
- San Juan Street Fight Match – Winner: Bad Bunny against Damian Priest
- 6-man tag team match – Winner: The Usos & Solo Sikoa against Matt Riddle, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens
- single games – Winner: Cody Rhodes against Brock Lesnar
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED